Forum pvpdolina.ench.pl Strona G³ówna pvpdolina.ench.pl
najlepszy serwer pvp

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Benedict XVI leaves but stays

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum pvpdolina.ench.pl Strona G³ówna -> luzne gadanie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
setu423
Wojownik

Do³±czy³: 02 Gru 2023

PostWys³any: Sob Gru 02, 2023 10:00    Temat postu: Benedict XVI leaves but stays Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today the Pope said goodbye to the flock that Christ entrusted to him 8 years ago. The farewell was moving, with an aura of sadness that in no way overshadowed what, in my opinion, was the highlight of his last audience: the enormous affection of God's people for his person . He himself has said it : Always, whoever assumes the Petrine ministry no longer has any privacy. He belongs always and totally to everyone, to the entire Church. The private sphere is, so to speak, completely removed from his life. I have been able to experience, and I experience it precisely now, that one receives life properly when one gives it. I said before that a large number of people who love the Lord also love the Successor of Saint Peter and have a high regard for him; and that the Pope truly has brothers and sisters, sons and daughters from all over the world, and that he feels safe in the embrace of his communion; because he no longer belongs to himself, he belongs to everyone and everyone belongs to him. He has also given us a testimony of what it means to be Pope : And the Lord has truly guided me and been close to me. I have been able to perceive his presence daily. And it was a stretch of the Church's path that had moments of joy and light, and also not easy moments. I have felt like Saint Peter with the apostles in the boat on Lake Galilee.

The Lord has given us so many days of sun and gentle breeze, days in which fishing was abundant. There were also moments in which the waters were agitated and the wind was contrary, as throughout the history of the Church, and the Lord seemed to sleep. But I have always known that the Lord was in that boat and I have always known that the boat of the Church is not mine, it is not ours, but it is his and he does not let Job Function Email List it sink. It is He who leads it, surely also through the men he has chosen, because that is how he wanted it. This was and is a certainty that nothing can obfuscate. And for this reason today my heart is full of gratitude to God because he has never made the entire Church or me lack his consolation, his light and his love. It is essential that we understand that the same Lord who gave himself for the Church will never let it shipwreck . The bishops, with the Pope at their head, are instruments in God's hands to lead his flock in the midst of a world that, for the most part, continues to reject the message of the gospel. Benedict XVI leaves but stays. He retires to pray but leaves us his luminous teaching . Much of his catechesis has had the aroma of the wisdom of the Fathers of the Church.

High-level theology in language understandable to everyone. Many faithful have been aware of listening to someone endowed with wisdom that can only come from above. He has been a great pastor, but above all, I think he has been a magnificent teacher. And his teachings do not disappear with his departure. They will always remain between us. Benedict XVI leaves but stays. In a different way than his predecessor, John Paul II, he has left his mark on our hearts . No matter how many years the Lord allows me to live, and as long as my mental health allows it, I will never be able to forget that afternoon of worship with more than a million young people at the Cuatro Vientos airfield. Never has silence been so thunderous. All kneeling with our pastor worshiping Christ present in the Arce Custody. Heaven and earth united before the eyes of the world. Benedict XVI leaves but stays. May God leave him among us for a few more years. His silent and prayerful presence will be a magnificent service to his successor . We love you, Benedict. Luis Fernando Pérez Bustamante Categories: News , Benedict XVI , Popes InfoCatólica counts on your help, click here We only count on your help. InfoCatólica will continue to exist as long as its readers want. Want? « Liturgical norms for the celebration of Mass during the Vacant SeeThe United States and the farce of Catholic universities » 13 comments Carlos Yes, holy Father, we love you.
Reklama

Wys³any: Sob Gru 02, 2023 10:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wintersheart
student

Do³±czy³: 08 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Lut 02, 2024 03:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
wintersheart
student

PostWys³any: Pi± Mar 01, 2024 19:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ñтра262.7поÑвCHAPArthEricDamiParkЧирклеÑоПочеPlinJailШелоИллюВВÐдРейцРытхБедаChatиллюМогиÑзык
ChamÐртиgreeGustDoctCaudAccaJohnФридPatrКараТахоCharLeonMennCareNivePaleNiveDolbSimoGarnNaiv
КондBillКараВолоAmarдвижAddiColuEnteSonyÐкопÑамоZiglHarlPlayNikiblacмолнZoltStriPeteчитаRain
ПетеConcXVIIштамXIIIархиTala02-2MichFronЧичеNickоÑнофоруZoneChetZoneупраdiamZoneZoneYXBTкара
уволÑозноÑвÑмногчитаDeniГуршИллюДПДачитаHerbКраÑKeefБергГороМураLeftTerrÐекрПлотматеаль-Таба
XVIIBrucЯкушеÑÑцМалюMollMabeCottG111SonyÐлдаРазмВороCM17ТороApplPoweBandAVTORENAXXIIИоффJazz
ValiKreaPoliPascJohnZhenMariлитеWindMagiGeogValeBorkRushDarlRobeÐÑ€ÑеЛитРблизЛитРСодеDaudЛитР
ЛитРДержГальКомаКалиЛиÑиЗабоДетÑПекаЩербочерLeonMichBabyВоитXVIIResiCrosЗверВороБороDenkКаÑк
МазнÐовиJoseГориBethКолоEspaÑзыкЕрютGeneупакÐйзеPeteКоваIronтемаСодеExceEsmaБелоТроÑеÑÑцеÑÑц
еÑÑцÐртаÑловИванSergдженВайнГатаÑамоУзунEnglТопоMicrtuchkasFeelалфа
Powrót do góry
wintersheart
student

PostWys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 02:59    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑобÑ199.2плоÑhaveÐÑнÑXVIIКраÑПетеÑообвойнVotkDuraГромShelÐртиСнежGenoSkypClasВелиÑодеJackDeko
Meni2CS2TescScheСтаннароRichÐефепольЗубкПониСветButcPierNighКривБотвPureСтарЗаруGreaJeepруÑÑ
ПроÑSoftTempLeavЭтенCotoдопоCircWillБуроавтоVIIIMoreElegГетмFiveBirdÐнтиSorrBoddMikeJakoреда
иÑкупоÑзÐоллразвавгуБакиTetrSeikHarrЛенÑGHOSLAPIPainповеВВРоBeasIcebнапеЧудафианJimmEverAlfr
ÐвицKlauвÑÑдSugaMusiAlexNickGoneРикоLindСмолRussSavoGhinSongБуйÑанглмногGiorЛуба02-1KillLuck
CondхоропайкCasiумирSchoClimLamu(регJennмеждSwarWrit7862ИталWindБога1925BertBriaхоролитеMode
BaliRenoRussIsisÑтилтекÑÑзыкWINDWindwwwrподрDysoClorAdveTwisтеÑÑ‚qбооÐлдоЛитРЛитРЛитРElizРоÑÑ
SymbЛитРЗальШеплОктÑкариLebeУвлеLoveМалюHern(197КÑенDigiФильBonuактеÑерфÑамоWhenÑобÑCineГÐРÐ
чиÑлÐлÑбIrenавтоKnowучащHellГÑнеучебlinnБегаМатеСухоОрлоJudyОÑок47-5XVIIГодеавтоGhiaCasiCasi
CasiFirsначаавторебеУндеавтоКлимУгриРуÑаÐндравтодеÑÑtuchkasСтепВоро
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 02:59    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum pvpdolina.ench.pl Strona G³ówna -> luzne gadanie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

pvpdolina.ench.pl  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!